A RESTful API for Restrict Content Pro
This add-on provides a complete RESTful API that allows for developers and external applications to interact with membership data in Restrict Content Pro.
The RCP REST API provides the following operations:
- Query member account records
- Create new member account records
- Update member account records
- Delete member account records
- Query payment records
- Create new payment records
- Update payment records
- Delete payment records
- Query recent earnings and signup statistics
What does this allow you to do?
With a complete REST API, the options are nearly limitless and subject mostly to your own imagination. A few example use cases could include:
- A customer dashboard for viewing and managing member accounts
- A mobile app for managing member and payment data
- Easy integrations with other registration systems
REST APIs are a tool for developers that permits endless possibilities for more powerful platforms and integrations. Not a developer but have something you want to build? That’s okay! We have a list of consultants that are available for hire that are more than capable of building custom integrations on top of the Restrict Content Pro REST API.